Monday, August 20, 2012

One Direction’s Bromance Moments

I just finished watching the Up All Night Live Tour of British-Irish Boy Band One Direction. They’re really good! I loved watching their concert video.

I also finished watching all their videos on their YouTube VEVO channel and I learned a lot of things about the guys. I also watched their X-Factor videos and they’re simply great.

I’m actually a big fan of their group and their song “What Makes You Beautiful” is the most played song on my iTunes. I also watched their performance at the recently concluded 2012 London Olympics. They’re definitely the hottest boy band these days.

I also love seeing their bromance pictures and videos. Here are some of these bromance moments courtesy of Celebuzz. I simply love these boys – they’re talented, fashionable, funny, great performers and they’re really best buds.

Harry-and-Niall-Kissing-bromance-moments-Instagram-580x435Harry-Styles-Liam-Payne-One-Direction-bromance-moments-TumblrHarry-Styles-Louis-Tomlinson-bromance-moments-Twitter-580x435Harry-Styles-Louis-Tomlinson-One-Direction-bromance-moments-tour-Youtube-580x435Harry-Styles-Louis-Tomlinson-One-Direction-bromance-moments-YouTubeHarry-Styles-Niall-Horan-One-Direction-bromance-moments-Youtube-580x435Harry-Styles-Niall-Payne-One-Direction-bromance-moments-Youtube-580x435Harry-Styles-One-Direction-bromance-moments-Tumblr-435x580One_Direction-Bromance-moments-Instagram-580x435One-Direction-bromance-moments-CapitalFM-435x580One-Direction-bromance-moments-radio-disney-Instagram-580x435One-Direction-Touchy-Moments-Instagram-580x435Zane-Harry-Styles-One-Direction-bromance-moments-Tumblr-580x435

.

No comments:

Post a Comment