Monday, September 23, 2013

Trevor Wright: 5 Years After “Shelter”

I recently saw the latest pictures of Trevor Wright on the website The Back Lot and he’s still as gorgeous as ever!

Trevor Wright was the main star of the film “Shelter” also known as the Gay Surfers’ Movie. It was voted as the #1 Gay Movie of All Time on The Back Lot website and I must agree to that. I myself can relate to Trevor Wright’s character in the film named Zack.

I’m a fan of Trevor Wright and he’s a big supporter of gay rights. In fact, he recently had a photo-shoot with No H8 Campaign, an organization that promotes equality for all. Here are the gorgeous pictures of the “Shelter” star.

Trevor Wright 2Trevor Wright 3Trevor Wright 4Trevor Wright 5Trevor Wright 6Trevor Wright 7Trevor Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment