Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Billy Crawford: One of Us?

 

I was very busy the past few days and this is the only time that I was able to read the transcript of Billy Crawford’s interview on The Buzz. This is just my personal opinion about the contents of the transcript of the interview and my gaydar can’t help but go haywire over the things that he mentioned on the interview, specially this statement:

“Billy: Nawawala ako. I’m very lost, very confused. Walang kinalaman si Nikki. It all boils down to me. It’s an indescribable feeling, it’s like all these negativity, confusions, the sadness, the hurt… Nikki has not been anything apart from good to me. Everything I said there a while ago, you know, she is a dream come true when it comes to finding the right one. Pero it’s hard to find the right one kung ikaw mismo, you’re not right. And it’s been a while, it’s been a while I’ve been… I don’t know who to blame. It’s been a while I’m back at being myself. Dahil lahat ng tao kasi nakikita nila ako masayahin, matulungin. I tried to do everything I can for everyone to be happy, especially the people around me; the people that I love. And I forgot what makes me happy; I forgot who I am. I don’t know what I’m doing cuz all I know what to do is to work.”

Part of the transcript taken from Showbiznest.

Billy Crawford from pokemondotwikiadotcom

Picture taken from www.pokemon.wikia.com

It’s like a flashback on that fateful night when Rustom Padilla is talking to Keanna Reeves about the Mariposa and all, on national TV. Only this time, I’m reading a transcript. Judging from the contents of the transcript, I can feel that Billy Crawford is One of Us.

I’ve been a fan of Billy Joe Crawford even before he dropped the “Joe” from his showbiz name. He’s a great actor, singer, dancer and host. Whatever his true preference is, it doesn’t matter.

Again, these are just personal opinion on the contents of the transcript.

No comments:

Post a Comment