Monday, May 21, 2012

PhD Underwear by Photographer Karl van Heerden

If there is a course on fashion and I can choose my major, I would definitely would love to have a PhD on Underwear Fashion. I simply love seeing guys in underwear!

According to the Facebook page of PhD Underwear, what makes their underwear different is that it is “designed with the man in mind”. Some of the features of their underwear are Adjustment free underwear (the pouch holds your manhood in place) and Enhanced profile (enhances your bulge).

I have very little information about Karl van Heerden. I don’t even know what his nationality is. His Facebook fan page simply says that he’s a Freelance Photographer. His Tumblr blog also doesn’t reveal much information.

phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-01 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-11 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-21 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-31 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-41 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-51 phd underwear shot by karl van heerden-61

No comments:

Post a Comment