Monday, March 12, 2012

One Direction

I’ve heard about this boyband before but this is the only time I saw their pictures. I must admit that they all look boyish, cute and gorgeous! One Direction is British-Irish boyband consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They’re from the 7th season of The X Factor and is currently under Sony Music.

Their debut single entitle “What Makes You Beautiful” was released on September 11, 2011 and their debut album Up All Night was released November 21, 2011. I just viewed their debut single and it’s very good. I love boybands!

Here are the latest pictures of these guys from Just Jared.

one-direction-btr-movie-01 one-direction-btr-movie-02 one-direction-btr-movie-03 one-direction-btr-movie-04 one-direction-btr-movie-05 one-direction-btr-movie-07one-direction-btr-movie-06   one-direction-btr-movie-09  one-direction-btr-movie-11 one-direction-btr-movie-12

No comments:

Post a Comment