Monday, March 18, 2013

“Pusong Bato” by Herbert Bautista (Beki Version)

“Pusong Bato” is so popular these days that if you search for it on YouTube, you’ll end up with 348,000 results! This morning, I noticed this version from Herbert Bautista. It’s the version closest to my heart – the Beki Version! (Gay Version).

Kudos to Herbert Bautista for the best rendition (and version) that I’ve seen so far!

The best version of “Pusong Bato” that I’ve heard so far. Thumbs up Herbert!

Herbert Bautista

PUSONG B ATO
(beki version)
By: Herbert

Nang ika’y kineme ko
World kems ay nyiglang nagjogo
Nyakala kems jikay heaven
Yun paley brokit ng julowey
Vera meks nonchi sa atashi
Forevermore wit kang magjojogo
Kumeme naman sayems
Ba’t ngayik jinawan meks

CHORUS:
Wit mong knows nyohil sayems
Atashi wit makalafang
Wit din mkavorlog juhat ng iyong ichorva
Kung akems nyuling jijibig wish ko lang wit kashulad meks
Shulad meks na may nyusong nyoto

Nyohit wer ka man ngayik
Ilisten meks itey nyawitin
Nyoka sakaling jika’y maanek
Ang mashigas mong damdaminchu
(REPEAT CHORUS 3X)

Thank you Herbert Bautista for providing me with the lyrics! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment