Monday, September 12, 2011

Hurmoso Underwear

I love seeing guys wearing underwear. I specially like it if it’s black or white underwear. I prefer guys in boxer briefs but guys wearing the regular briefs are okay. I’m currently subscribe to a dozen underwear sites from different parts of the globe. Here’s one of those numerous underwear pictures currently in my hard disk. This one is the Hurmoso Underwear collection as photographed by JD Forte.

hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-01hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-11hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-21hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-31hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-41hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-51hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-61hurmoso-underwear-shot-by-jd-forte-fotos-71

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment