Thursday, May 9, 2013

That Cute Diver Tom Daley

For the longest time, I thought Tom Daley is a swimmer! When I checked his Twitter account today, it’s written that he’s a diver and I verified it on Wikipedia. I also saw his latest pictures at Just Jared and realized how cute and gorgeous he really is. I love his smile in his Wikipedia picture!

Tom Daley made headlines worldwide when he “won the bronze medal for Great Britain in the individual competition at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.” I also learned today that he appeared in the TV show Splash! Check his website here.

Tom_Daley_London_(cropped)

I adore his smile in this Wikipedia picture!

Tom-Daley-Sighting-at-the-Beach-in-Florida-02Tom-Daley-Sighting-at-the-Beach-in-Florida-03

Tom Daley is definitely cute, sexy and has massive sex appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment