Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Guys of HBO’s “Looking”

I’m officially hooked up to HBO’s TV series “Looking” – about the lives of 3 gay friends living in San Francisco. Today, I watched all current episodes up to Episode 5.

I specially love the actor playing the role of Patrick – Jonathan Groff. His character is in his late 20s and works for a gaming company as a designer. He met a Latino guy and in Episode 5, they spend the whole day together, dating and making love.

I wish I have a boyfriend too.

Frankie-J.-Alvarez

Frankie J. Alvarez

Jonathan-Groff-01Jonathan-Groff-02

Jonathan Groff plays the role of Patrick – a gay guy in his 20s living in San Francisco with two other gay friends.

Jonathan-Groff-Frankie-J.-Alvarez-Murray-BartlettMurray-Bartlett

Murray Bartlett

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment