Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Most Gorgeous Pogay So Far

“I am Pogay” (Pogi+Gay) is a segment on the Philippine noon-time show “It’s Showtime”. “I am Pogay” features gorgeous gay guys that competes in talent and Q&A portion. It’s very popular these days because it’s the first time in Philippine TV history to show handsome gay guys compete on national TV.

I haven’t watch a live episode of “I am Pogay” though, since I’m mostly sleep during the day (call center agent here). I do watch the YouTube uploads though from ABS-CBN. The most gorgeous Pogay (handsome gay guy) that I’ve seen so far is Jhapett Raymundo nicknamed Jap. He’s 22 years old, 5”7” in height, 132 lbs., and enjoys volleyball, playing with his puppy, internet surfing and religious activities.

Jhapett “Jay” Raymundo is a graduate of Bulacan State University and hails from Hagonoy, Bulacan. According to his Facebook page, he’s also a model of Moda Instituto Internazionale. I love his talent by the way – he did an interpretative dance to the tune of “Piliin Mo Ang Pilipinas”.

Jhapett Raymundo 2Jhapett Raymundo 3Jhapett Raymundo

The most gorgeous Pogay I’ve seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment