Saturday, October 22, 2016

Trops

Finally, a break for the finalists and winner of “That’s My Bae” – a dance contest on noon-time show “Eat Bulaga”. It will be a morning tele-serye before “Eat Bulaga” about friendship and tropa – “Trops”. It will star Kenneth Medrano, Miggy Tolentino, Joel Palencia, Jon Timmons, Tommy Peñaflor and Kim Michael Last. Also in the supporting casts are Taki Saito, Toni Aquino, among others.

I haven’t been watching “Eat Bulaga” lately and I’ve always wonder what happened to JV Suzara. Good thing “That’s My Bae” as a group has a Wikipedia article!

So It was actually Gab who made it to the final slot but he decided to leave the group to pursue an academic career. JV Suzarra replaced Gab as the 7th member of “That’s My Bae”. Unfortunately, JV also left the group. Too bad, I always love JV Suzara.

“Trops” is produced by TAPE Productions and will air on Monday, October 24, 2016.

Trops 2Trops 3Trops 4

Trops v2.0

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment