Friday, July 8, 2011

The Scandalous Toffee Calma

Have you seen Toffee Calma’s alleged video scandal? Well, the guy in that video has resemblance to Toffee Calma. Too bad the video was taken down from Boys in Pixels website. If you’re really curious about it, I’m sure you’ll stumble upon it if you search hard enough. Anyways, here’s Toffee Calma showing his bulge in white Calvin Klein underwear.

[Edit: I’m really sorry, but I have to remove Toffee Calma’s pictures wearing a white CK underwear due to a reminder from Google AdSense. Apparently, they find his pictures “provocative”. Anyways, I do hope to restore Google AdSense to this blog and stay with the program.
August 19, 2011 – Google AdSense rejected my appeal to re-enable Google AdSense to this blog. I applied to adBrite but they didn’t approve it due to adult contents on on this blog. So I finally applied for Black Label Ads and they approved it. So I'm returning the underwear photos of Toffee Calma]

[Edit: Pictures removed since Google AdSense find it a bit racy.]

No comments:

Post a Comment