Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ben Affleck and Wentworth Miller

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few weeks. I’ve been living under a rock!

So Wentworth Miller turns out to be gay! Well, welcome to the family! We’re glad that you’re one of us. Wentworth Miller is of course famous for his role as Michael Scofield in the US TV show Prison Break (2005-2009). I admire his courage to speak up against Russia’s anti-LGBT laws.

Then of course, there’s the news about Ben Affleck playing the role of the Caped Crusader. I still get over his image as the Man Without Fear (a.k.a. Daredevil). I pretty sure that he can also be an effective Batman. I’m looking forward to the next Batman movie – last time I checked, it would be a Superman-Batman movie.

61478291

Thank you Wentworth Miller for speaking up against Russia’s anti-LGBT laws. Who is the lucky boyfriend of the Prison Break star?

Ben Affleck

Keep Calm Ben Affleck and play Batman.

Pictures courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures (Philippines) and www.2dayfm.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment