Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who is Muriel Vilela?

I just stumbled upon his gorgeous pictures on Homotrophy and I find him sexy. Unfortunately, I can’t find much information about him. All I know is that he’s a gorgeous male model. Can you help me find more information about him?

Carambolas-Didio-Burbujas-De-Deseo-08-580x390 muriel-for-revista-junior-01 muriel-for-revista-junior-11 muriel-for-revista-junior-21 muriel-for-revista-junior-31 muriel-for-revista-junior-41 muriel-for-revista-junior-51 muriel-vilela-01 muriel-vilela-and-paulo-fusetto-for-acapa-01 muriel-vilela-and-paulo-fusetto-for-acapa-11 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-01 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-11 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-21 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-31 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-41 muriel-vilela-by-gabriel-henrique-51

BuzzNet Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment